Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Cody We Miss You

Does anyone think T-Storm is doing this right about now?

So many things. We seem to be having a problem with individuals putting a list of hot girls together. I know that we all have better things to do, but it's not that hard, you can email it to me, whatever you need.


Mavs: I've never been more proud as a sports fan than I was when the clocked ticked to zero in that Mav's overtime victory. I couldn't sleep for a couple of hours. Everything about it was genius. The problem is that this is short-lived and the Suns look tough. This is how my mind works. After the Mavs won, I couldn't go to sleep so, sometimes to help me put to sleep I try and rattle off as many starting NBA lineups as I can. When I first thought about Phoenix, I thought that there's no way that the Mavs can really match up with these guys. The guards, hopefully, are a push. Howard and Diaw or Marion. Dirk and Thomas or Diaw or Marion. Dampier? There is no place for him in this series. It would be a completely different story if Damp had a low post game where he could get guys into foul trouble, but that's not what he does. We've been told for a very long time that to beat the best you have to play "playoff" basketball. Now I fear that two plodding centers are going to ruin our shot at a championship.

Cowboys News:

This is a really good breakdown of the Cowboys 2 TE offense. Please read (courtesy of Blogging the Boys).

The Boys Blog talks about which players are ready for the Probowl and a really good discussion about the 3-4 defense.

This is funny every time I watch it:


1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I agree with your Phoenix assesment. I've said it for weeks how I hate the way we match up with them. We have no answers, they are way too athletic. They are the Mavs of three years ago with more monkey dunkers. And if Diaw keeps playing like Amare, we're in trouble.

Hopefully the injury to Raja will prove critical since they only had a 6 man rotation to begin with. It think it hurts them more than us losing Howard. They just have to find a way to stop the breaks. It's not like they are snowbirding after every made basket, they are just playing faster. It's laziness on the Mavs part and I hate seeing it.

But you know what, I absolutely love Steve Nash. He is great and will always be one of my favs. I just hope he doesn't end our season again like he did last year. And you know Don Nelson is licking his chops right now going "This is what I was talking about. SEE, it CAN be done! I told you so".

Baby Arm

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home