Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Star Light, Star Bright...

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MARTY!!! I HATE YOU.

What a pathetic run these guys are making. Last nights game was probably the best hockey game I have ever seen from start to finish, AND WE LOST! The first game they looked like a youth hockey team the enitre time, then last night post 3 shots on goal in the first period. THREE!!!! Did anyone witness the fire they came out with in the second period. That was the funnest (if that's a word...it is now in Shizzle land) period of hockey I have ever seen. They dominated and showed why they are the 2nd seed. But that's one out of 6 and overtime. I've seen better periods played out in a menstrual cycle.

Down 0-2. Fun times. Marty giving up 5 goals a game in the series. Fun times. Going to Colorado for two games. PRICELESS!!! I still have faith in your Dallas Stars, I'm not giving up now. But if they do pull this out, it will be solely on us outscoring the Avs 7 to 6 because Marty couldn't stop a turtle from crawing into the net. He is the Peyton Manning of the NHL.

Favorite players: Jason Arnott and Stu Barnes
Players I'd most like to see burned alive: Marty Turco and Bill Guerin
Players I'd most like to see shot in the head: Marty Turco
Players I'd most like to see hit in the face with a screaming SEAL slapshot from the blue line: Marty Turco.

"What if they shot you in the face?" Yea, what if Bitch. We'd be better off.

"Manny, Manny, Manny"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home