Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Tila Tequila

I'm sure everyone has heard of her, but have you seen pictures of her? She has this myspace site that will make you pants go crazy. And Seal should enjoy that since he is all myspaced gay. I think she is like a low level rockstar, but her looks are anything but low level.

Check her out here.

Also, we need to work on our lists for K-Town Shizzles hottest chicks. I'll throw some names out there just off the top of my head to start out. We need to compile these names and come up with the official Shizzle-chick. Let's work on this, IT'S IMPORTANT!

In no particular order:

1. Scarlett Johansson
1. Kate Beckinsale
1. Jaime Presley
1. That blond Mavs dancer
1. The girl I saw at the Crandall gas station the other day
1. Faith Hill (classic beaut)
1. The old Britney Spears
1. The beaner from "My Name is Earl"
1. The obvious' Carmen and Pam
1. Adrianna Lima (who is still a virg)
1. Alessandra Ambrosio (MY #1 by far)
1. The blond from Nip Tuck (I suck w/ names)
1. Cody's mom
1. Seth's dad
1. The PR girl for the Stars (you remember)
1. J Lo
1. Diane Lane
1. Christina Milian

There are so many more but I need help and my pants are getting a little too big right now. Hopefully I can add a couple photos to this very shortly. I say we make a bracket of 64, vote on every match up and the best chick wins. First we need to seed the field. Get to work.




Ok, here is some more. We will have to widdle this down to the top 64. Seth, help me come up with something for this so we can pit these women against each other and vote. I think only those on the blog should be able to vote on each match. Maybe run each round for a week or something. We have some work to do. I Love you.

  • Vanessa Marcil (love her)
  • Amanda Bynes
  • Hilary Duff
  • Gabrielle Union
  • Heather Graham
  • Rachel Bilson
  • Molly Sims
  • Melania Knauss
  • Catherine Zeta Jones
  • Jennifer Garner
  • Jennifer Esposito
  • Leann Tweeden
  • Rachel Stevens (wonderful)
  • Mandy Moore
  • Katherine Heigl
  • Megan Fox
  • Bridget Moynahan
  • Ciara (I'm in)
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Denise Richards
  • Torrie Wilson
  • Elisha Cuthbert (yes)
  • Cody's Mom
  • Eva Mendes
  • Salma Hayek (Puppy Dog, you hear me)
  • Gisele Bundchen
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Naomi Watts
  • Sofia Vergara
  • Elsa Benitez
  • Keira Knightley (Yep)
  • Kate Bosworth (Yep)
  • Kelly Brook
  • Cody's Mom
  • Brook Burke
  • Shania Twain
  • Evangeline Lilly
  • Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
  • Aishwarya Rai (check her out)
  • Veronika Verakova
  • Haita Wehbe
  • Beyonce (what up)
  • Jessica Alba (one of the best)
  • Sienna Miller (another one of the best)
  • Seth's Dad
  • Jennifer Hawkins
  • Marisa Miller
  • Monica Bellucci
  • Petra Nemcova
  • Josie Moran
  • Lindsay Lohan (overrated)
  • Halle Berry
  • Cody's Mom
  • Kelly Monaco (wonderful)
  • Jessica Simpson
  • Heidi Klum
  • Eva Longoria (overrated)
  • Natalie Portman
  • Amerie
  • Jessica Biel
  • Charlize Theron (in my top five)
  • Maria Menounos
  • Angelina Jolie

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I see your Mom making it to the elite eight at least! This Shizzle-chick pole is creating some mad conversation in K-town. I'm thinking this is going to bring in new members just so they can vote on the match ups. Are you on board with the greatness or what? I love you.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home