Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

How Many Games


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com


Okay, the T-Storm is calling everyone out. Do something.

Despite everyone else's feelings, the Cowboys have upgraded their talent. Taking personalities aside and looking at it from a pure talent standpoint the Cowboys are more talented. Yes, they've lost Glover and Campbell, but that's not huge. They have signed Fabini, Owens, Koiser, Ayodele, and Boiman. That's not bad. I think they're better and I will echo what Stetty has said, if Bledsoe gets hurt it's going to be a long year, a very long year. So here goes, given the upgrade in talent how many games do they win (I know that schedules are not out yet, but I still think they have increased their talent ahead of Philly (no receivers) Washington (no quarterback) and NY (have they done anything?)).

The Boys Blog has an awesome overview going into the draft.

To answer Waterseal, I really haven't been up to much. I took two days off last week, the first vacation since the old honeymoon. Work is work, nothing to complain about and I just keep chugging along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home