Friday, March 17, 2006

 

3 Year Contract?

So the rumor is the Cowboys have a 3 year deal done with T.O. Does anyone remember last season when I called this as soon as the Eagles deactivated him? I remember Grego calling me crazy and that we would never do that. Don't look now but T.O. will soon be standing at the star again, only this time he'll be in a Cowboy uniform. Everyone will forget about his attitude as soon as he scores that first touchdown. Bring it on, who cares. If your gonna go for it this year, you need him...and all of his baggage. If you bleed blue, you will embrace the wonderful T.O. and nurture him. He is part of you now, ACT LIKE IT.

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I just say what do you have to lose? It's not like you were one game away from the Superbowl. If he fucks up, what chemistry did he jack with? I'm in, and when he scores and runs to the star I will cheer and cheer....and then cheer some more. Then let out a bid Waterseal jump serve grunt.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home