Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

2006 NFL Draft

You know, I was thinking. The Cowboys are serious about making a run this year. There's no question. But I haven't heard a single thing about suring up the quarterback position. Is everyone out there ok with Tony Romo taking the reigns? Scares the crap out of me. For as much as Bledsoe is on his ass, we were very fortunate last year that disaster didn't strike more than once. I don't think we should draft anyone but whats wrong with picking up a Brian Griese, a Jeff Garcia, or a Fiedler on the roof? Just wondering why not a single QB is mentioned when talking about the Cowboy's free agency plans.

Draft rankings as of today. Agree or Disagree?

1. Reggie Bush Jr. RB USC
2. D'Brickashaw Ferguson Sr. OT Virginia
3. Matt Leinart Sr. QB USC
4. Vince Young Jr. QB Texas
5. Mario Williams Jr. DE N.C. State
6. A.J. Hawk Sr. OLB Ohio State
7. Jimmy Williams Sr. DC Virginia Tech
8. Michael Huff Sr. DB Texas
9. Jay Cutler Sr. QB Vanderbilt
10. DeAngelo Williams Sr. RB Memphis
11. Vernon Davis Jr. TE Maryland
12. Chad Greenway Sr. OLB Iowa
13. Haloti Ngata Jr. DT Oregon
14. LenDale White Jr. RB USC
15. Santonio Holmes Jr. WR Ohio State
16. Winston Justice Jr. OT USC
17. Laurence Maroney Sr. RB Minnesota
18. Tamba Hali Sr. DE Penn State
19. Demeco Ryans Sr. OLB Alabama
20. Chad Jackson Jr. WR Florida
21. Tye Hill Sr. DC Clemson
22. Leonard Pope Jr. TE Georgia
23. Ernie Sims Jr. OLB Florida St.
24. Ashton Youboty Jr. DC Ohio State
25. Gabe Wilson Sr. DT Michigan
26. Mathias Kiwanuka Sr. DE B.C.
27. Sinorice Moss Sr. WR Miami-Fla.
28. Marcus McNeill Sr. OT Auburn
29. Nick Mangold Sr. OC Ohio State
30. Bobby Carpenter Sr. OLB Ohio State
31. Brodrick Bunkley Sr. DT Florida State
32. Darryl Tapp Sr. DE Virginia Tech

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have to believe that the Boys are in it for a NT or a LB. Other than that I have no idea. I have an inkling that they'll go after a FS or tackle as free agency starts. I read on another blog that the players they signed last year (Henry & Rivera) were completely off the radar and I would expect the same this year. Worker bees. Worker bees.

10:21 PM  
Blogger INAMAM said...

I guess. What about QUARTERBACK! And watch, the boys are going to sign Owens and release Keyshawn. And I'm going to put a bullet in my head.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home