Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

JDiddy Part II

Yo bark was loud but yo bite wudn't vicious, and that post you were kicking was quite bootylicious! Love seeing the Diddy get involved. Although he's kind of like Zoro, only leaving his mark. Of course he will never be to the blogging level that any of us are, but this step was huge. I think we can teach him, learn him, listen to him. With our help he could blend in quite well. In the words of Mr. Longacre he was "Justin-time". I was beginning to think we had blogged ourselves right out of these friendships, but JD was able to look past that and get involved. Keep working JDiddy. You are an inspiration to us all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Longacre update: I see Mr. Longacre here in Terrell all of the time. Apparently he's a courier for The American National Bank and damn good at it. Nevertheless, he always says hello and is always friendly. If you want, I can slip him a shocker for you the next time I see him.

I will find Cruel Summer, hopefully tonight.

5:05 PM  
Blogger INAMAM said...

He taught both of my parents and used to go hunting with my Dad when he was younger. He's like Chuck Norris. HE'S EVERYWHERE!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home