Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Troy v. Roger


Jay Novacek and Michael Irvin.


Herschel Walker.


Troy - Greggo spank material.


Troy.


Craig Miller - Chris says that he's my clone or I'm his clone.

Thursday night Chris, Greggo, Justin F. and myself went to a radio station flag football game (The Ticket) which pitted Troy, Jay, Michael and D. J. Johnston against Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson and Herschel Walker. The neatest thing about this event was how great these athletes still are and how they ran circles around the normal guys who were playing with them. Herschel was the best athlete there, despite not playing for 10 years. Troy could still throw a frickin laser 40 yards downfield and at the tender age of 62, Roger is still pretty damn good.

Funniest mentionable moment: The conversation was, if Greggo was playing, he'd demand to play center and demand that Troy get under his center.

I agree about having a top 16. I will send invites to Greggo and Dan again.

2 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

Oh glorious day when Greggo finally becomes a member of the blogging comunity. Late like his cell phone, but I think the day is here. I've set him up so we should be seeing something soon.

Pup, send me an invite for Dan and Stephen. If anyone has computer time daily it would be him.

Happy Monday bitches.

9:56 AM  
Blogger INAMAM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home