Monday, May 01, 2006

 

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice!

Ok, I don't know what is taking so long to get this Shizzle Chick thing off the ground but we need to get rolling. My pants are in a constant uproar, and are going crazier than ever. Speaking of that, has anybody out there seen that new singer "Rihanna"? Wow, are you kidding me? I can't post any pictures of her at the moment but go to her myspace page and check her out.

www.myspace.com/rihanna

She is officially the hottest woman of color on the planet. Greg is going to love this! We all know about his inner yearning to be in the sack with an ebony goddess. And goddess she is. I have dibs and I'm in love. She is a dark Mrs. Spears (in her prime of course).

Enjoy, but not too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home