Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Contract of Wifely Expectations

You guys need to check out this story. This guy tied his wife up and made her sign this contract when they got married. There is no denying the guy is sick, but I think he's on to something. The contract itself is about 6 pages and it's not realy clear when I try and post it so I'll just give you the link and a little excerpt from the contract. Kind of sick, but a lot more genius. Check this out.

Wifely Expectations Contract

Hygiene & Self-care:

You will shave every third day which includes underarms, chest, legs, and pubic area (navel to anus), all areas are to be completely clean shaven. Above your vaginal slit you may have a patch of pubic hair in any shape, that must be centered above your vaginal slit, it will measure no greater than 2.0"x1.0", and will maintain a hair length of less 1/3".

During My Time you-
WILL NOT:
  1. Argue about anything with me or to me
  2. Complain about anything to me or about me
  3. Cry, sob, whine, or pout
  4. Sigh, moan, sulk, or otherwise show displeasure or unhappiness
  5. Raise your voice at or to me
  6. Be condescending to, or about me
  7. Ask for anything from me or for me
  8. Be distracted from me, by other things

During My Time you-
WILL:
  1. Be subservient, submissive, and totally obedient
  2. To do what you are asked, when you are asked, exactly how you are asked
  3. Be cheerful and adoring towards me
  4. Be close at all times, unless otherwise told to
  5. Perform any and all sexual acts, excluding anal penetration and/or ingestion of cum, when told to.

And there is so much more greatness. Go to the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home