Friday, February 17, 2006

 

It's the Stetty and Puppy Dog Blue Show

I really don't think there's any doubt that all of us love Dirk. The question of course, is he transcendent? Is he the type of player that has changed the game? I know that we hear about Garnett, Duncan and Kobe, but are they any more or less special than Dirk? I heard Cooperstein talking about Dirk and his point was that Dirk is putting up his average every single night. I don't think that there's a player out there that does this on a night-in and night-out basis. The other point is that there is really no comparison to Dirk from a historical perspective. I know that people like to compare him to Bird, but he's so much more athletic than Bird, but Bird was a better passer.


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

Another excellent article on the Cowboys.

A pretty solid Maverick's blog.

Egotastic is a pretty good celebrity website, but the guy who writes it and I are on the same page about a number of things
1. Ashley Simpson does look weird.
2. Scott Stapp and Kid Rock were in a sex video.
3. Madonna is not that great.

Gordon Keith is really funny and you should read his work.

2 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I think you are on to something with the consistency. He's so great on a night in, night out basis. Of course he should have been knocked out of the three point contest last night because of the money ball that never left his hands, but take your breaks when you can I guess. All hail Dirk.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think after seeing what he did last night he should be considered transcendent. He's 7 feet tall. It's impressive.

By the way, Dantastic has never signed up for the blog. You need to give a call so he can contribute.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home