Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Faith Hill


I don't know what it is about Faith Hill that just makes my pants go completely crazy, other than the fact that she is perfect. I feel like we have this special bond. There were two people placed on this earth for me, Faith and Landy. Faith's road took her to a different place so we weren't really able to get to know one another. If we would have, I think I could have swayed her to being my love slave. She's knows I'm out here, she's just not a risk taker. But I love her anyway. She will always be my #1 on the hottest hots list, but Kate B. is running a very tight second right now. We should look into putting that list together.

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

All very salty. I'm in. I have a feeling the list may be a little too long to fit on the blog with our sick asses.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home