Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Mike V. and Other Stuff

For the love of all that is good with this world, Mike V. has updated his website. Pleeease watch the video on the front page, you will never understand his Chris-Chris attitude unless you watch this. He actually took the time to hire his own camera crew, photographer, and wardrobe person to accomplish this. I'm surprised the Cowboys let him into the stadium.

I have also done what was requested and posted the 2006 Shizzle pictures along with links to their websites, or at least what I believe to be their websites (just click on their picture). Let me know if anyone wants a different picture or a different website, won't be an issue to change.

Go Cowboys. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I love what you've done with the Shizzle Chick photos. Brilliant. You never cease to amaze me.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home