Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Reliving the Jags Game

I really don't think there's anyone on the internet that goes to the trouble of reviewing game tape for each and every position. Oh, wait, there's this guy and he said that Flozell and Rivera and Columbo had the worst games (that's 3 of 5). Here's the offense. Here's the defense.

Does anyone else think that it bothers Greggy to no end to hear Ryan bag on Aikman? Granted, I too think that Aikman feels like he has to be so far on the other side on a Cowboys game that he may be anti-Cowboys. I did notice that Greggo held his tongue, but we were also losing and it was not the time to bring this up.

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

Great point. I didn't think about it at the time but you know it has to. I totally agree that he is in the national spotlight and feels like he can't be bias, so he ends up sounding anti. But I still like him. If he would just stop saying, "Well, there's no question...".

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home