Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Shizzle Chick 2006 CHAMPIONSHIP

It's been a long, hard fought battle. There have been some good matchups, and some not so good ones. But one thing is for sure....

Pants have been flying for weeks now!

I'm a little upset that Alessandra didn't get to even the Elite 8, but we always have next year. And I think that this may have worked out anyway. We have two very qualified candidates here in the championship.

First, the Dark Angel herself Jessica Alba. She is definately a good and deserving of a championship birth. With her beautiful girl next door look and ass that goes on for days, you just might be looking at the 2006 Shiz representative here.

But her competition is stout. Stacey Keibler stole our hearts and woodies with her swan like dance moves on Dancing With The Stars. Her 42" legs have vaulted her to the top of her class. She too has a down home country girl feel to her, and an ass that goes on for weeks. This should be fun.

VOTE CAREFULLY! THIS GIRL WILL REPRESENT THE SHIZZLE FOR THE NEXT 360 DAYS!


2006 Shizzle Chick CHAMPIONSHIP


7. Jessica Alba




VS. 14. Stacey Keibler


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot help myself, give me Alba.

6:57 PM  
Blogger INAMAM said...

This is so wonderful that daddy's got the swing vote. Just as I planned it.

Alba is hot. She's petite, dark, and young. Keibler is hot. She's long, blonde, and long again.

So I'm gonna go with........

10:22 PM  
Blogger INAMAM said...

This is probably the hardest decision I've ever faced, other than whether I should fertilize my wife's insides with that oh so potent love juice. Seal, you know what I'm talking about.

I love both of these chicks, and each would represent us well. But I think I'm gonna have to go with Keibler this year. Nothing against Alba at all. But there is just something about 42" legs and a little ghetto booty that gets me really excited.

I would put both in my top 10 so I think we have done this justice. It's so hard to leave a nice piece out like Alba, but she always has next year.

All hail your first anual 2006 Shizzle Chick Champion....

STACEY KEIBLER.

(pictures and a shrine of sorts will follow)

Now, $500 to the man that can get some of that.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home