Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Shizzle Chick '06 West Division

VOTING FOR ALL DIVISIONS ENDS 2/28!

With football season right around the corner and the greatness of fantasy football waiting in the wings, I am once again hard up to get the K-town Shizzle Chick 2006 voting started. I am taking it upon myself to set up the matchups. This will be a field of 64 with the West division starting out the festivities. No seeds are necessary at this point, just beach towels.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE COMMENTS BOX (until bloggy blogerton/Puppy shows me how to do the little multiple choice box:

West Division bracket matchups:

1. Scarlett Johansson vs. 2. Leann Tweeden

3. Ciara vs. 4. Molly Sims

5. Diane Lane vs. 6. Elsa Benitez

7. Gisele Bundchen vs. 8. Jennifer Love Hewitt

9. Adrianna Lima vs. 10. Catherine Zeta Jones

11. Vanessa Marcil vs. 12. Jennifer Aniston

13. Lindsay Lohan vs. 14. Stacey Keibler

15. Kate Beckinsale vs. 16. Beyonce


FRIGGIN BLOGGER SUCKS. I HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM POSTING PHOTOS.

ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

Mine are:
Scarlett
Molly
Elsa
Gisele
Adrianna
Vanessa
Stacey
Kate

And stop being so damn critical SEAL. I think you would take either of them.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett
Molly
Elsa
Gisele
Lima
Marcil
Keibler
Beckinsale
I will work on a spreadsheet this weekend, which is the only real way I know how to do all of this. How is this going to work when it's only the 3 of us voting. My loins long for the both of you.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home