Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Hat Dilemma

Future Cowboys quarterback? Bill has a serious man-crush on Romo and I guess I'm okay with that so long as he plays like he did last night.
I know I'm going to get this hat, but now I'm torn. I have certain rules regarding my sports allegiance. For instance, I know that I cannot purchase another college hat other that a University of Tulsa hat (I know that Greggo wants me to decide on one or the other, but when you've paid as much in tuition, then I feel like I have the honor of having two schools to root for). I'd like to get this Chicago Cubs hat, but I know that in reality, I must purchase this Texas Rangers hat. My sports rooting rules tell me that I cannot purchase any team items unless I've lived in that city, and I've never lived in Chicago. I've checked all of this site for another option and I could get this hat, or this hat or this one. I guess my main question is, should I pay attention to my own stupid rules, or say to myself that rules were made to be broken and I can do what I damn well please? Answer in the comments.

Cowboys win 13-3 and Blogging the Boys has some good stuff.

Finally, some Jeremiah Ontario stuff. Please listen because it's really funny stuff, listen as Jeremiah and Bill interact and Bill is a nocturnal hunter:



powered by ODEO

2 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I agree that rules were made to be broken, but for good reason only. I think that before you can branch out to another team, you have to at least own each teams hat in your city first. Then you are allowed to explore.

Like my Chicago Bears hat. I got it for the "C" alone. And I like the bears uni's. But I am a loyal Cowboy and own many Cowboy hats. So that makes it ok.

I personally like your last three choices. And will help fund an out in public appearance in one of them.

Think about it. Maybe to Southern Junction on Sat night.....

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have enough time to get those hats, and yes I picked the sweetest ones I could find. I am still amazed that they actually make those hats, but what the hell do I know.
I love you so hard.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home