Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Good Strong FF

Dude, I can't tell you how happy I am that this time of year is coming up again. Do you realize that we are only 31 days from the first pre-season game? Wonderful.

And let the pre-draft head games begin. I love everyone trying to keep hush hush on players who they think just might slide to them. The sleeper picks that go angrily arye (sp). And the two people every year who go over the salary cap and we have to bog down the draft for three hours at a round table to figure out how we are going to resolve it. What a great time of the year! Too bad Seal can't be involved in this, he would really enjoy it.

Or can he...? We could just kick the last place person out every year and bring in someone else? I don't really care because I always win either points or record so it wouldn't affect me.

Work hard on your roster Pup. I know you were hit by the injury bug last year. Makes for a sucky year.

Some of the Cowboys off season aquisitions:




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If this happens there's a really good chance that I might play every other year. I want to be honest about something. I live to play fantasy football. Because of the stress in my life, if I cannot think about fantasy football at nights to help me fall asleep then I will go crazy. For the love of God, please do not take this away from me, I have so little.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home