Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Stackhouse's Line

Minutes played: 31:26
Field Goals: 1-9
Three Pointers: 0-1
Total Points: 4
Total Rebounds: 1
Total Assists: 1
Total Dunks Missed: 1
Fouls: 2 offensive, 2
Times he whined like a little bitch after committing a stupid offensive foul that put a hold on any run the Mavericks may be capable of making while allowing Posey to look like the NBA defensive player of the year: 2

"Wade Just A Sec"

That's the headline on the Dallas Morning News sports page since I take it you don't get it delivered to Hermosa Beach.

Look, Lets not do this SEAL. We are both renowned members of the infamous "Four Horsemen". We know when to cheer, when not to cheer. When to bitch at Stack for a missed dunk and when not to. My broom comments were made strickly to get my point across. We are the dominant team in this series. We won the NBA title when Dirk took JD to the hole for a wicked 3 point play in game 7 against SA. I called Mavs in 5. I thought they would lay an egg in game 3 and it looked like I was a genius at first. But when they went up by 13 in the 4th, it was no longer an egg. They blew a great chance to end the series last night. And yes, Wade is a great player but he got some really uncontested looks last night late. It's a shame that we wasted a great game by Damp. But this is what the Mavs do. They will get a late lead, put it on cruise control and get caught sometimes. I think the loss is good because it will shift the focus for game 5, but I don't think it's good the way it happened just because of the shear fact of momentum.

There is no jinx, and no bad blood between you and I. We all have our opinions. If anything, the jinx came when the City of Dallas announced the parade routes the other day. I am enjoying this thing as much as the rest of you. I didn't break out the shirt last night because I felt that I didn't need to, but I was wrong. I think if I would have, the Mavs would have pulled it out so I put this loss solely on Stetty. And I apologize for that. But do any of you really doubt what is going to happen in this series? Did Miami winning last night change any of your minds? Not mine.

I have seen the Waterseal. I am a Sealitness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home