Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Game 1

Game 1 Thoughts (yes, it's 5:45 in the morning):
  • Hubie Brown is creepie.
  • The high pick and roll really worked with Dampier when Shaq was on him, Shaq no longer has the mobility to keep up.
  • Dirk should get at least one shot per quarter, no matter the circumstances.
  • Free throws killed Miami, Captain Obvious.
  • Wade is the best player we've seen so far, or rather, the player with the most talent. But I thought he thought he should of gotten some calls and didn't seem to play as well once that happened.
Go Mavericks.

By the way, you can get that shirt at MavGear.

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

I tried to order one the other day, but they were on back order. They have different versions on Ebay though that are pretty cool but I couldn't get them to email me back about if they could overnight me one.

No biggie, I have a good thing going with my other Mav's t-shirt.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I'M HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE POSTING PICTURES!!!! IT'S KILLING ME!!!

Puppy, how were you able to do it? Have you not had any problems lately?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home