Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

Where To Begin?


























It seems that a lot of what's been posted recently has little to no content, so I thought that since I was up late on a Friday night I would add a little something to the blog.

1. For those of you who play fantasy football in the Kaufman league, the salaries are posted and they can be viewed here. Yes, it's that time of year. We need to begin thinking about a date for the draft. If I'm reading the schedule correctly, the year begins on September 7th.

I also believe there is no doubt that Chris will draft Phillip Rivers as his quarterback. He's had a crush on him for quite a while, and I believe that he's looking for Sir Phillip to be his Carson Palmer.

2. Mavs Offseason: I know that everyone is beaten down by the horrible finals defeat, however, I believe that the Mavs are making some nice moves. I really liked the drafting of Ager, I think he's exactly what we need and I believe I pointed this out in a previous post. I'm glad we got rid of that rocket-launcher KVH and I too am with Hetty, the sooner we package Croshere and Stackhouse for a big contract (i.e. Paul Pierce, Jason Richardson) then we'll all be better off, off.

You can follow the Mav's summer league here and here.

3. Jessica Beil: I really need for The Storm to hook up with her. She's so choice, and since he has the means then I would highly recommend her. How many girls throw the football with such great form. I know that this has to get Greggo going.

4. I also thought I should get some Cowboy colors going up in here. I believe it's only 19 or 20 days until training camp. Let me know if you have any suggestions or criticisms.

1 Comments:

Blogger INAMAM said...

Oh, you know me too well. But I don't think PR is anything close to what CP was. Although I am enamoured with the possibility.

I may have some other options up my sleeve....or do I?

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home